Educating and supporting Tennessee brain injury survivors, families, and caregivers.
Uniting communities to maximize the quality of life of those affected by brain injury.
To meet our mission and head toward our vision, the Brain Injury Association of Tennessee has set goals for the immediate future, as follows:
- Continued Provision of TBI Service Coordination, Peer Mentoring, Support Groups and Annual Conference
- Sponsor service dogs for veterans who have survived a brain injury
- Sponsor therapy art classes for veterans who have survived a brain injury
- Sponsor rehab beds for brain injury survivors
- Sponsor respite care for brain injury survivors
- Provide ongoing brain injury education to educators and families
- Provide concussion awareness and safety education to sports groups, parents, and coaches